Monday, June 3, 2013

A New Journal

24 Ka'len,409
Langenfirth - Late Evening

I picked up this journal at the Guild Festival in Therengia, along with a pretty new quill and a fresh bottle of ink. Perhaps someday I will be a legendary Empath, and this journal will serve as a historical document into my thoughts and processes. Since I seriously doubt that will be the case, maybe writing my thoughts down will help me understand myself a little better.

In a couple of weeks, I will no longer be an apprentice Empath. Once I have proven myself a bit more within the infirmary, they will at last allow me to call myself a Healer. I do not imagine that much will change. What excites me is knowing I will have the support and respect of the guild, wherever I choose to go. Although I do not consider myself an expert by any means, knowing that the guild believes in me is enough for now.

I will return to Crossing tomorrow for a time to continue my studies. Though it is difficult to leave the frivolity of the festival, it will be here for well over a month! There will be plenty of time to return and enjoy it again before it leaves.


No comments:

Post a Comment