Saturday, June 8, 2013

Just a Dream

4 Lirisa, 409
City of Crossing, dawn

I just woke up from a very strange dream and wanted to get it on paper before I forget.

I was dancing with dira'ila Elriic at some sort of formal affair. He asked me about my attire with some concern, and I told him it was nothing to worry about. When I looked down I seemed to be wearing a pair of short and tattered pants, and a tunic that was stained with blood - almost more blood than anyone could live through. Even though everyone else was wearing ball finery, I was not distressed over my own horrid clothing, for some reason. I think I was wearing them like badges of honor, as though I'd done something amazing that day.

However, as the leader of the Vela'tohr leaned in and kissed me, I realized that all the formality was for...our wedding. I remember briefly looking around for Linett to see if she was mad at me. I thought I made her out for a moment, but then I woke up.

Now, the decision is whether to tell her or not! Obviously I have no designs on her husband, it was just a dream. I think she is the kind that would understand that...I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment